Promise Community Health Center seeks a full-time, bilingual Front Office Supervisor for its team. This is an excellent opportunity to serve in a comprehensive, growing health center in Sioux Center.
The Front Office Supervisor is responsible for supervision of the health center’s front office receptionists and their schedule. The supervisor will ensure that anyone contacting the center by phone or in person are greeted and receive prompt customer service. The supervisor will oversee the front office at all times but also will perform front office receptionist duties at least 50 percent of the time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising front office staff;
- Providing daily oversight of the front office to ensure efficient and high-quality processes are in place for welcoming and serving patients;
- Ensuring that the front patient entrance, waiting rooms and other patient areas are clean and appropriate for patients.
- Serving as a liaison between the clinic manager and front office staff to ensure scheduling of patients is accurate;
- Preparing monthly work schedules for front office staff;
- Providing training for new front office staff and performing annual performance evaluations of supervised staff;
- Assisting the billing manager with patient checkout, including insurance review and eligibility;
- Performing the duties of receptionist/scheduler, including welcoming and greeting patients and guests; answering phone calls; scheduling appointments; answering basic questions, registering patients and establishing financial eligibility for billing, obtaining and verifying demographic data from patients, entering patient information into electronic health records, receiving and recording payments, etc.
- Associate’s degree is preferred.
- Bilingual language skill in English and Spanish is required.
- Computer literacy, good customer service, and effective verbal and written communications skills are required.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Please apply online and/or send a resume and letter of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Promise Community Health Center; Attn: Jodi Utech; 338 1st Ave. NW; Sioux Center, IA 51250. For more information, call 712-722-1700.
Promise offers a great working environment with wonderful people and excellent benefits to its employees. Promise is an equal opportunity employer.