Promise Community Health Center seeks a full-time, bilingual Patient Navigator to join its team. This is an outstanding opportunity for a bilingual individual to work in a growing, comprehensive health center in Sioux Center. The Patient Navigator will work as an integral part of Promise’s new Population Health Program to support and improve the care, health and wellbeing for individuals and the community.
- Provides interpreting services and facilitates communication between clinical staff and patients.
- Communicates effectively with patients and the nurse health coaches.
- Manages patients within the Population Health Program.
- Assists with tracking, outreach efforts and ongoing communication.
- Schedules, manages and tracks referrals to the nurse health coach program.
- Participates in ongoing education and trainings as part of the growth and development of the Population Health Team.
- Bilingual language skills in English and Spanish is required.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and communicate with all patients in a respectful manner. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high standard of excellence for themselves and for Promise Community Health Center.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Please apply online or send a letter of application and resume by email to email@example.com or by mail to: Promise Community Health Center; 338 1st Ave. NW; Sioux Center, IA 51250.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Stephanie at 712-722-1700.
Promise is an equal opportunity employer.