Promise Community Health Center seeks a full-time Dental Assistant/Interpreter to assist the dentist in providing oral health treatment in its Sioux Center office. Promise offers a great work environment and excellent benefits to its employees.
- Provide patient-centered dental care and office support as a member of Promise's dental team;
- Prepare operatory/clinic areas for treatment;
- Clean, disinfect, sterilize and maintain dental instruments;
- Assist dental providers;
- Provide age-appropriate patient education on dental health-care needs and procedures;
- Complete and maintain patient records;
- Work with dental X-rays;
- Provide laboratory support.
Bilingual speaking skills in English and Spanish is required. Dental assisting certification (DANB) is preferred; however, Promise will train the right person. Qualified candidates must be able to work as a team member, have good computer skills, be detailed-oriented and have strong communication skills.
Apply online for the position. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please call 712-722-1700.
Promise is an equal opportunity employer.