Promise Community Health Center seeks a full-time Dental Assistant to assist the dentist in providing oral health treatment in its Sioux Center office. Promise offers a great work environment and excellent benefits to its employees.
- Provide patient-centered dental care and office support as a member of Promise's dental team;
- Prepare operatory/clinic areas for treatment;
- Clean, disinfect, sterilize and maintain dental instruments;
- Assist dental providers;
- Provide age-appropriate patient education on dental health-care needs and procedures;
- Complete and maintain patient records;
- Work with dental X-rays;
- Provide laboratory support.
Certification as a dental assistant (DANB) is preferred. Qualified candidates must be able to work as a team member, have good computer skills, be detailed-oriented and have strong communication skills. Bilingual speaking skills in English and Spanish is a plus but not required.
Apply online for the position. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please call 712-722-1700.