Our staff is composed of skilled, enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about the mission of Promise. We recognize Promise is able to provide health care to all individuals because of the talent and care our employees have for every individual we see.
Are you the right fit for Promise?
- Are you passionate about our mission and vision?
- Do you take pride in your work and have initiative to learn?
- Are you an active team member?
- Do you demonstrate honesty and integrity in all you do?
- Do you care for others, seeking to give them equal opportunities?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might be the right fit for Promise! Please complete the application and submit your resume if you are interested in joining our team.
Loan Repayment Opportunity
Promise Community Health Center is an approved National Health Service Corps site. Primary care medical, dental and behavioral health clinicians can receive repayment of loans in exchange for a two-year commitment to work at an approved NHSC site, such as Promise, that reaches under-served populations in high-need areas. Promise has had several staff members participate in the NHSC program throughout the years.
To learn more and apply, visit nhsc.hrsa.gov.